BLACK BEAUTY IS A'WAITING

BLACK BEAUTY IS A'WAITING
THIS BEAUTY ROCKS!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

YES - YOU NEED TO CREATE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO "SIGN IN"

But please, PLEASE!, do so. That way I can see all your happy, smiling faces every time I log onto the blog to add more nonsense. Er, I mean, share more immutable truths!

Like this one: I was writing a friend today to say that I had an eye appointment to get new glasses, and I also needed to get new music playing glasses. Yeah ... bet you never heard of glasses that play music. Most just sit on your face and silently allow you to see. But not mine: they sing, hum, fart and tell jokes all the time. When I look in the mirror with them on they even lie and say, "Hey, handsome, how's it going?"

Then I told her my other sad tale: my blowup plastic doll has a hole in her!

Oh! that's right .... it's MADE that way!!    (:->

Now, if you don't think that was funny, I'll refund your price of admission. Remember, this blog posts only immutable truths. And the little aside about the doll is just one of many that I can share.

Aren't you glad you checked it today?

Actually, I'll have more that's worth reading in the next post. So, please keep reading!

g

No comments:

Post a Comment