BLACK BEAUTY IS A'WAITING

BLACK BEAUTY IS A'WAITING
THIS BEAUTY ROCKS!

Monday, August 30, 2010

THE ILLNESS CONTINUES

Monday; nearly 8 p.m.

I awoke and got up this morning without dizziness - but it quickly settled back in. So I called my doctor at Virginia Mason clinic in Bellevue and had to settle for seeing a different doctor tomorrow morning.

What could be causing this, I wonder? Seems I've read that being anemic can cause dizziness, as can an inner ear infection, or acute hunger. But I don't think I have any of those conditions.  So what else?

If the doc can figure it out and set me straight, then I'll be able to play again tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping so - it's too late to find a sub now.  But if I'm still a little loopy, then I sure won't be playing. I'll be lying on my back watching the stars slowly spin around my head.

There is much yet to be read, but I can't stay focused.

And much I'd like to write on this blog, but I can't stay focused.

Damn! Can't even stay focused on a DVD movie. That sucks!

g

No comments:

Post a Comment