BLACK BEAUTY IS A'WAITING

BLACK BEAUTY IS A'WAITING
THIS BEAUTY ROCKS!

Monday, September 6, 2010

LEAVING COMMENTS

I have reviewed all the options in the 'Help' menu and have set and re-set all indicators to allow anyone, whether signed up to this blog or not, whether in English or any foreign language (translation from Klingon is in progress: please be patient!), to leave a comment.  However, it took me several attempts to write this posting on the blog, indicating that the blogmaster may be having difficulty of some sort.

So please: try to leave a comment if you want. And if it requires you to sign into the blog, please do so. It won't bite (altho, depending on who you are and how tasty I consider you to be, I might bite...) and I'd enjoy having your comment.

In any case - I just work here. It's not my problem. Take it up with the boss. She's at lunch.  Write your complaint in a 1/2" X 1/2" square box and send by by courier to me ....

g

No comments:

Post a Comment